Dues for the Blue Heron Chapter are $20 each year.
- voting privileges
- newsletter via email
- priority registration and reduced fees for chapter sponsored workshops
- ability to exhibit paintings in chapter exhibitions and local shows
- ability to sell works at these shows
- eligible to submit paintings for the Chapter's printed Calendar
- ability to have your own gallery page in the chapter website with a link to your website and/or email
For more information about the Chapter, its activities, or
Sumi-e painting classes, please contact a Chapter officer.
Congratulations to our new Board members just elected at the May 20, 2018 meeting:
President: Bill Larkin
Vice President: Mike Lane
Secretary: Ann McCarthy
Treasurer and Membership: Pearl Windle-Drumwright